In the face of the current health crisis, this internal protocol is prepared, with additional measures for cleaning and social coexistence recommendations in the accommodations managed by CV Management, following the guidelines of the competent entities (DGS and TP), with proportionality and necessary adaptation to the accommodation in question. It applies to summer 2021. It relies on the consent and commitment of the people who collaborate in the management.
For disclosure, it is sent in advance, in digital format, and its location is informed for online consultation in all accommodations.
- IN THE FACILITIES
- Signaling and Information
- Internal protocol available on the CVMANAGEMENT.PT website
1.2 Hygiene / cleaning plan •
- Washing and disinfection, prescribed in the present internal protocol, aims to comply with the recommendations of the competent entities (DGS and TP), through the use of products and techniques that guarantee adequate cleaning and disinfection, for prevention and control of the outbreak by corona virus Covid-19.
- For this purpose, the hygiene plan is presented below, consisting of a table with the products used, followed by the table “general recommendations”. The hygiene plan is carried out prior to check-in, with cleaning during the stay carried out by guests.
|Flooring / Sanitary / Countertops / Various surfaces||Bioclean||Washing / Disinfection||checkout or whenever needed||Manual cleaning|
|Fabrics / Sofas / Leather||Vircov Tex||Disinfection||checkout or whenever needed||Pulverization|
|Bedding and towels||60 degree wash||Washing / Disinfection (without shaking, wrapping from outside to inside)||checkout or whenever needed||External company|
|Cleaning of surfaces (handles, tv, table, benches, chairs)||Bioclean||Washing / Disinfection||checkout or whenever needed||Manual cleaning|
1.3 Adequacy of the selected space for insulation
CV Management designates the single room + adjoining bathroom of each house as an isolation area.
Here, you will find the necessary comfort and safety conditions, namely:
√ Guarantee of total physical separation from the guests I can cohabit (these must remain in the other areas of the accommodation);
√ Personal protection kit (mask + gloves + disinfectant + garbage bag + non-perishable food)
√ Excellent ventilation; √ Rest bed; √ Bathroom;
√ Waste deposit with non-manual opening, waste bags, and clothes collection bags, air conditioning protection bags;
√ You should ventilate by opening the windows, protecting the respective split`s with the plastic or plastic bag there for that purpose.
Note that the personal protection kit can only be used in case of suspected infection. It’s misuse has an additional cost of 15 euros.
1.4 Adequacy of accommodation units
- Do not exceed the maximum capacity of the accommodation.
- If possible, leave bedding and towels in the plastic bag or folded, next to the bed, so that they can be sent to the laundry.
- Check-out is required until 10 am to implement a disinfection plan for the next occupation.
- The bedding and towels will be removed taking care not to shake and are taken to an external laundry and washed at a temperature of not less than 60 degrees.
- If possible, on the day of check out
5. Hygiene equipment
• Dispensers of alcohol-based antiseptic solution or alcohol-based solution near the entry / exit points.
• Soap for hand washing, in all sanitary facilities.
- FOR EMPLOYEES
- All Employees received information and / or specific training on:
- Internal protocol for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
- How to comply with basic precautions for prevention and infection control in relation to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, including the procedures:
- hand hygiene: wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that has at least 70º of alcohol, covering all surfaces of the hands and rubbing them until they are dry.
- respiratory tag: coughing or sneezing on the flared forearm or using a tissue, which should then be immediately thrown away; hand hygiene always after coughing or sneezing and after blowing; avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- social conduct: change the frequency and form of contact between workers and customers, avoiding (when possible) close contact, handshakes, kisses, shared jobs, face-to-face meetings and sharing of food, utensils, glasses and towels.
- How to perform daily self-monitoring to assess fever, check for cough or difficulty breathing.
- How to comply with the guidelines of the Directorate-General for Health for cleaning surfaces and treating clothes in establishments.
- Equipment – Personal protection
- Enough for all employees.
- Employees’ uniforms are washed separately in the machine and at high temperatures (around 60ºC).
2.3 Designation of those responsible (contacts available behind the accommodation door)
- Verónica Santos
- Cláudia Figueiredo
- Daily self-monitoring to assess for cough or difficulty breathing.
- Behaviors to be adopted by the staff: Cleaning professionals are familiar with the products to be used (detergents and disinfectants), the precautions to be taken when handling, diluting and applying them in safe conditions, how to protect themselves during cleaning procedures and how to ensure good ventilation of the rooms. during cleaning and disinfection.
- Stock of cleaning and sanitizing materials
- Stock of cleaning materials for single use proportional to the dimensions of the housing, including bleach.
- Dispensers or refills of alcohol-based antiseptic solution or alcohol-based solution;
- Cleaning protocol available in all accommodations.
- FOR GUESTS
• Individual protection. Available on payment of € 5 at CV Management’s premises.
In order to implement a disinfection plan for the next occupation, it is requested:
- Check in between 4pm and 6pm.
- Check out at 10am Any changes to this schedule must be previously validated by CV Management.
- Leave all household waste (kitchen) inside the container that is on the public road, next to the aloh
- If the guest chooses to check-in in person, all the necessary data for the issuance of an invoice and SEF registration and other essential information for the stay in the accommodations managed by CV Management, must be made available in advance and in a timely manner, so that the legal processes associated with local housing laws.
- If cleaning is carried out during the stay by our team, the guests undertake to be absent from the property during the duration of the stay, or, if this is not possible, and with prior authorization from the cleaning team and / or management, avoid staying in the same areas where cleaning will be taking place.
- PROCEDURES IN CASE OF SUSPECTED INFECTION
1 – Action Plan
˃ In case of symptoms, such as cough, fever or other that may suggest infection, go to the isolation area;
˃ Provide immediate personal protective equipment (available in the drawer on the bedside table allocated to the isolation;
˃ Contact line 24 (808 24 24 24) and the property manager (contact available in the “emergency contacts” list);
˃ The other guests who live with the suspect, must remain in the private area of the house, avoid circulating in the common areas and go out on the street;
˃ According to DGS guidelines, all persons who come into contact with an infected person are also suspected;
˃ Thus, they should remain confined to the private area until tests are carried out by the Health Authority;
˃ Follow, then, the recommendations that may be defined by the health authority.
2 – Accountability
If due to procedural, bureaucratic or other circumstances, the guest with suspicion or confirmation by COVID 19, stays in the accommodation beyond the time provided for in the reservation, the obligation to pay the occupancy days at the daily rate is incumbent upon him.
Any other situation will be analyzed in due time and decided by mutual agreement.
3 – Local Isolation Decontamination
If due to procedural, bureaucratic or other circumstances, the guest with suspicion or confirmation of COVID 19, comes to stay in the house beyond the time provided for in the reservation, the obligation to pay the occupancy days at the daily rate is incumbent upon him. Any other situation will be analyzed in due time and decided by mutual agreement.
CV Management – April 2021